Gustave Dore Poster L'Ascension 1879
Paul Gustave Louis Christophe Dore (6 January 1832 to 23 January 1883) was a French artist, as a printmaker, illustrator, painter, comics artist, caricaturist, and sculptor.
In the Christian tradition, the Ascension of Christ concludes Jesus work on earth with his entry into the celestial sphere after his crucifixion and resurrection. Dore depicts Christ, in glory but still human, with wide open arms and surrounded by a multitude of angels gesticulating theatrically.
POSTER & SHIPPING INFORMATION:
This listing is for posters of various sizes, 12 x 18, 16 x 24, and giant 24 x 36 inches. Choose your size :-).
They are perfect for framing and are print quality.
We also do many other posters, calendars, prints and wall art. Check out the listings in our shop. If what you want isn't there let us know and we'll do our
best to accommodate you! We can do custom prints/posters/canvases/wall art.
This is a uniquely restored enhanced image to get the most wonderful print possible.
All images used have been retouched to remove any major imperfections and then enhanced for digital printing.
The images are of the highest quality and 300 dpi.
The poster would look great on your wall, or as a present, also great for framing.
• Size of poster is 12 x 18, 16 x 24, 24 x 36 inches. Please choose your size.
• Beautiful prints, printed on state of the art printers
• Shipped from the UK for UK customers. We have a distribution center in the UK, mainly using Royal Mail, FEDex or UPS.
• Shipped from the USA for USA customers. We have distribution centers in the USA too, mainly using FEDex, UPS or DHL
• Shipped from the EU for EU customers. We have a distribution centers Germany, France and other EU states
• Digitally enhanced and remastered images
• Printed on high quality premium matte 170gsm finished paper.
It comes carefully packed, rolled in a cardboard fitted tube for posters above 8 x 12 (A4) size, and flat sturdy cardboard packaging for anything below A4 size.