Utagawa Hiroshige, born AndÅ Hiroshige (å®‰è—¤ åºƒé‡; 1797 to 12 October 1858), was a Japanese ukiyo-e artist, considered the last great master of that tradition.
Born in Edo as Tokutaro Ando, Utagawa Hiroshige grew up in a minor samurai family. His father belonged to the firefighting force assigned to Edo Castle. It is here that Hiroshige was given his first exposure to art: legend has it that a fellow fireman tutored him in the Kano school of painting, though Hiroshiges first official teacher was Rinsai.
POSTER & SHIPPING INFO
This listing is for posters of various sizes, medium 18 x 12 inches, large 24 x 16, and giant at 36 x 24, 54 x 36 inches. Choose your size :-).
They are perfect for framing and are print quality.
We also do many other posters, calendars, prints and wall art. Check out the listings in our shop. If what you want isn't there let us know and we'll do our
best to accommodate you! We can do custom prints/posters/canvases/wall art.
This is a uniquely restored enhanced image to get the most wonderful print possible.
All images used have been retouched to remove any major imperfections and then enhanced for digital printing.
The images are of the highest quality and mostly 300 dpi.
The poster would look great on your wall, or as a present, also great for framing.
• Size of poster is18 x 12, 24 x 16, 36 x 24 or 54 x 36. Please choose your size.
• Beautiful prints, printed on state of the art printers
• Shipped from California in the USA
• Giant sized 54 x 36, 36 x 24 large Hiroshige Christmas poster 24 x 16or just medium 18 x 12 or 8.3 x 5.8 inches
• Digitally enhanced and remastered images
• Printed on high quality premium matte 175gsm finished paper.
It comes carefully packed, rolled in a cardboard fitted tube.