Utagawa Hiroshige, born AndÅ Hiroshige (å®‰è—¤ åºƒé‡; 1797 to 12 October 1858), was a Japanese ukiyo-e artist, considered the last great master of that tradition.
Born in Edo as Tokutaro Ando, Utagawa Hiroshige grew up in a minor samurai family. His father belonged to the firefighting force assigned to Edo Castle. It is here that Hiroshige was given his first exposure to art: legend has it that a fellow fireman tutored him in the Kano school of painting, though Hiroshiges first official teacher was Rinsai.
POSTER & SHIPPING INFORMATION:
This listing is for posters of various sizes, medium 12 x 18 inches. Choose your size :-).
They are perfect for framing and are print quality.
We also do many other posters, calendars, prints and wall art. Check out the listings in our shop. If what you want isn't there let us know and we'll do our
best to accommodate you! We can do custom prints/posters/canvases/wall art.
This is a uniquely restored enhanced image to get the most wonderful print possible.
All images used have been retouched to remove any major imperfections and then enhanced for digital printing.
The images are of the highest quality and mostly 300 dpi.
The poster would look great on your wall, or as a present, also great for framing.
• Size of poster is small 5.8 x 8.3, medium 12 x 18. Please choose your size.
• Beautiful prints, printed on state of the art printers
• Shipped from the UK for UK customers. We have a distribution center in the UK, mainly using Royal Mail, FEDex or UPS
• Shipped from the USA for USA customers. We have distribution centers in the USA too, mainly using FEDex, UPS or DHL
• Shipped from the EU for EU customers. We have a distribution centers Germany, France and other EU states
• Digitally enhanced and remastered images
• Printed on high quality premium matte 170gsm finished paper.
It comes carefully packed, rolled in a cardboard fitted tube for posters above 8 x 12 (A4) size, and flat sturdy cardboard packaging for anything below A4 size.