Robert Tyas was a popular British flower writer, publisher, and clergyman, who lived from 1811 to 1879. His book, The Sentiment of Flowers; or, Language of Flora, first published in 1836 and reprinted by various publishing houses at least through 1880, was billed as an English version of Charlotte de la Tour's book.
This picture is called Strawberry, Mignonette, Tulip, and Blue Bell and from The Language of Flowers, or, Floral Emblems of Thoughts, Feelings, and Sentiments (1896) by Robert Tyas.
POSTER & SHIPPING INFORMATION:
This listing is for posters of various sizes, medium 8 x 10 inches, 12 x 16, large 16 x 20, 18 x 24 and giant at 30 x 40 inches. Choose your size :-).
They are perfect for framing and are print quality.
We also do many other posters, calendars, prints and wall art. Check out the listings in our shop. If what you want isn't there let us know and we'll do our
best to accommodate you! We can do custom prints/posters/canvases/wall art.
This is a uniquely restored enhanced image to get the most wonderful print possible.
All images used have been retouched to remove any major imperfections and then enhanced for digital printing.
The images are of the highest quality and 300 dpi.
The poster would look great on your wall, or as a present, also great for framing.
• Size of poster is 8 x 10, 12 x 16, 16 x 20, 18 x 24, 30 x 40 inches. Please choose your size.
• Beautiful prints, printed on state of the art printers
• Shipped from the UK for UK customers. We have a distribution center in the UK, mainly using Royal Mail, FEDex or UPS
• Shipped from the USA for USA customers. We have distribution centers in the USA too, mainly using FEDex, UPS or DHL
• Shipped from the EU for EU customers. We have a distribution centers Germany, France and other EU states
• Giant sized 30 x 40, large vintage tulip print/poster 16 x 20, 18 x 24, or just medium 12 x 18, 8 x 10 inches
• Digitally enhanced and remastered images
• Printed on high quality premium matte 170gsm finished paper.
It comes carefully packed, rolled in a cardboard fitted tube for posters above 8 x 12 (A4) size, and flat sturdy cardboard packaging for anything below A4 size.