Vintage Winter Canvas Print, Shortening Winters Day... Joseph Faquharson 1903
The Shortening Winter's Day is Near a Close (1903) and Beneath the Snow Encumbered Branches (name attached in 2008) are oil on canvas paintings by Scottish painter Joseph Farquharson. The iconic artworks depict a shepherd tending sheep with the evening sun shining through snowy trees.
Joseph Farquharson DL RA was a Scottish painter, chiefly of landscapes, mostly in Scotland and very often including animals. He is most famous for his snowy winter landscapes, often featuring sheep and often depicting dawn or dusk.
CANVAS PRINT & SHIPPING INFO
This listing is for canvas prints of various sizes, medium 18 x 12 inches, large 24 x 16, and giant at 36 x 24, inches. Choose your size :-).
They are perfect for framing and are print quality.
We also do many other canvas prints, calendars, prints and wall art. Check out the listings in our shop. If what you want isn't there let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate you! We can do custom prints/canvas prints/canvases/wall art.
This is a uniquely restored enhanced image to get the most wonderful print possible.
All images used have been retouched to remove any major imperfections and then enhanced for digital printing.
The images are of the highest quality and 300 dpi.
The canvas would look great on your wall, or as a present.
• Size of canvas print is18 x 12, 24 x 16, 36 x 24. Please choose your size.
• Beautiful prints, printed on state of the art printers
• Shipped from the UK for UK customers. We have a distribution center in the UK, mainly using Royal Mail, FEDex or UPS
• Shipped from the USA for USA customers. We have distribution centers in the USA too, mainly using FEDex, UPS or DHL
• Shipped from the EU for EU customers. We have a distribution centers Germany, France and other EU states
• Digitally enhanced and remastered images
• Printed on high quality premium matte 170gsm finished paper.
Canvas prints are carefully packaged with strong edges to protect the items. We also wrap the items in bubble wrap or kraft paper for additional protection.